We are pleased to announce 2017 INFORMS Advances in Decision Analysis Conference, a conference organized by the Decision Analysis Society. This conference—the second of its kind—will be held June 26-27, 2017 at The University of Texas at Austin in Austin, Texas. The conference aims to develop and promote work fit for the Decision Analysis areas in Management Science and Operations Research and the Decision Analysis journal. The conference will provide a platform for interdisciplinary discussions, including researchers in statistics, economics, psychology, and other decision-making related disciplines with a prescriptive focus. Professor Jim Dyer of the McCombs School of Business at The University of Texas at Austin will offer the opening plenary with the second plenary talk to be given by Bill Klimack of Chevron.
Submitting Conference Abstracts
Abstracts focusing on statistics, economics, psychology and other decision-making related disciplines with a prescriptive focus are now being accepted. Extended 1- page abstracts submitted will undergo a peer-review process.
Submission deadline: Friday, March 3, 2017 (only one submission per person is accepted).
- Notification of acceptance: March 26, 2017
- The presenter of the accepted abstract or poster is required to register for the conference. If co-authors wish to attend they also must register.
- You are permitted only ONE abstract as a presenting author (speaker). You can be a co-author on other contributed or invited abstracts.
- As the presenting author, you are expected to present the work at the conference.
- Abstract length must not exceed 200 characters (including spaces) and a 1 page extended paper in the PDF format must be also uploaded.
Please review this important information before submitting an abstract and uploading the PDF file.
|Early Bird [before/on June 2nd]||Late [After June 2nd]|
- All attendees, including cluster and session chairs and speakers, must register and pay the registration fee. One-day registration fees and discounted registration fees are not available.
- Name badges are required for all INFORMS functions.
- Refunds/cancellations: must be received in writing no later than June 12, 2017 for a refund less $50 processing fee.
For more information visit the conference website.
We hope you will join us at the Advances in Decision Analysis 2017 Conference to enjoy the research talks and take in the sights of Austin, TX!