Established in 1789, Georgetown is the nation’s oldest Catholic and Jesuit university. Drawing upon this legacy, we provide students with a world-class learning experience focused on educating the whole person through exposure to different faiths, cultures and beliefs. With our Jesuit values and location in Washington, D.C., Georgetown offers students a distinct opportunity to learn, experience and understand more about the world.
Georgetown University is one of the world’s leading academic and research institutions, offering a unique educational experience that prepares the next generation of global citizens to lead and make a difference in the world. We are a vibrant community of exceptional students, faculty, alumni and professionals dedicated to real-world applications of our research, scholarship, faith and service.http://www.georgetown.edu/
Technical Reports and Publications
- Conference Presentation, SSRR 2014 : Research Transition Success Stories
- Conference Presentation, SSRR 2014 : Research Into Application
- Conference Presentation, SSRR 2014 : Strategic Planning and Science and Technology(S&T) Portfolio Developmemt
- Technical Report: RT-114: Strategic Planning for Science and Technology Portfolio
- Technical Report: Transforming Systems Engineering through Model-Centric Engineering