The University of Maryland brings the capabilities of the Institute for Systems Research to the Systems Engineering Research Center.
As the state’s flagship university, the University of Maryland educates the most talented students from Maryland and beyond. We ranked 12th among all public U.S. universities and 36th worldwide in a recent international survey, and we were named one of the top 18 “green universities” in the country. Our faculty includes Nobel laureates and Pulitzer Prize winners. Our students win prestigious awards for their academic achievements and civic engagement, and our graduates enjoy successful careers in their chosen fields. In the past decade, our sports teams have won 14 NCAA national championships. We embrace diversity, and we are taking advantage of our proximity to Washington, D.C., to educate tomorrow’s leaders and address global challenges.http://www.umd.edu/
Technical Reports and Publications
- Conference Presentation, ASRR 2010: University of Maryland's Systems Engineering Research Capabilities
- Technical Report: New Project Incubator
- Technical Report: Transforming Systems Engineering through Model-Centric Engineering
- Poster: SSRR 2017: RT 170: Transforming Systems Engineering through Model Centric Engineering
- Poster: SEMT 2016: Transforming Systems Engineering through Model Centric Engineering- NAVAIR