The NDIA 20th Annual Systems Engineering Conference, taking place October 23-26, 2017, has extended their deadline! With a deadline extension to Friday, July 14, you now have more time to submit abstracts. Don’t delay, submit your abstract today!
20th Annual Systems Engineering 2017 Call for Papers Session Topics
- Better Buying Power/Affordability
- Developmental Test & Evaluation (DT&E)
- Education & Training
- Engineered Resilient Systems (ERS)
- Enterprise Health Management
- Environment, Safety, and Occupational Health (ESOH)
- Human Systems Integration (HSI)
- Modeling & Simulation
- Net-Centric Operations (NCO) / Interoperability
- Program Management
- Safety & Occupational Health
- Systems Security Engineering (SSE)
- Systems of Systems Engineering
- Systems Engineering Effectiveness
Call For Papers
Insight, information, and lessons learned: those three ingredients go into the formula of improving the overall performance of defense programs using better, more focused applications of systems engineering. Ultimately, that will lead to more capable, interoperable, and supportable weapon systems for the warfighter and lower total ownership costs to help our military mission-area and capabilities requirements.
NDIA invites you to submit a short — 750-word — abstract of a presentation for a session listed above. Abstracts must fully describe the planned content and how the presentations will advance the objectives of the conference and session.
Note: Abstracts are accepted ONLY through this web link. All required information must be completed. Upon successful submission, you will receive an email confirmation. Conference presenters are not precluded from registration and conference fees. All accepted presentations will be delivered at the conference in electronic format; full papers are optional and are not required.