The AIAA SciTech Forum will be held on January 8-12, 2018 in Kissimmee, Florida by the American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics (AIAA). The American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics (AIAA) is the largest aerospace professional society in the world, serving a diverse range of more than 35,000 individual members from 80 countries, and 100 corporate members. AIAA members help make the world safer, more connected, more accessible, and more prosperous.
AIAA’s conferences provide scientists, engineers, and technologists the opportunity to present and disseminate their work in structured technical paper and poster sessions, learn about new technologies and advances from other presenters, further their professional development, and expand their professional networks that further their work. The AIAA Science and Technology Forum and Exposition (AIAA SciTech Forum) draws participants from around the globe. Plenary and Forum 360 participants tackled the most pressing issues impacting the future of aerospace, while the technical program presented innovative research and technologies that offer solutions.
Dates to Remember
- Manuscript Deadline: December 5, 2017
- Early Bird Reg Deadline: December 18, 2017
- Cancellation Deadline: December 18, 2017
- The Early member registration period ends: December 18, 2017
- The Standard member registration period lasts from: December 19, 2017 – January 12, 2018
- Onsite Registration begins: January 7, 2018
Visit the event website for more information.