The NDIA 2018 Armament Systems Forum will be held from 7-10 May 2018 at Indianapolis, Indiana. The forum will provide the U.S. and international allied armament governments and industries a framework to understand evolving global requirements and capabilities. The agenda will cover trends in armament systems and technology that are shaping the enterprise today and in the future.
The forum is planned as a single event with concurrent parallel events for each of the three division committees to ensure synergism, communication, and networking opportunities across the armament community thus ensuring value and benefits for attendees and exhibitors. The concurrent events will also allow for an expanded number of technical/oral presentations and poster presentations addressing subjects relevant to legacy and evolving future armaments.
Conference Theme: “Armament System Response to the Evolving Threat Spectrum”.
Themes for the three parallel events:
• Small-Arms Systems: Small-arms technology that creates asymmetric operational advantage for soldiers, sailors, airmen, and marines.
• Guns, Ammunition, Rockets & Missiles Systems: Armament system modularity and scalability, enabling operation capability across an expanding threat spectrum.
• Unconventional Emerging Technology Armament Systems: Emerging Armaments — Kinetic to electromagnetic and other defeat mechanisms on target.
The individual committees will plan agendas focused, as described below in this call for papers, to the topics and scope desired by that community. Networking breaks, luncheons, and a reception will be coordinated to encourage networking between the communities.
Call for Papers deadline approaching for the NDIA 2018 Armament Systems Forum.
- Submission deadline: November 24, 2017
- Review and Identify Forum Track and Theme: Papers/topics may address any of the three Armament Committee themes for concurrent sessions
- Identify & Select your audience for your presentation (Special Attention Notice): Open to all conference participants, U.S. Citizens only, Distribution D (for DoD and DoD Contractors only)(Distro D requirements posted on website link below)
- Indicate your presentation preference: Abstract or Poster Presentation
Act now! Abstracts for the 2018 Armament Systems Forum must be submitted online at http://application.ndia.org/