Program Director, Systems Security Engineering, and Industry Professor
Research Role: Researcher
Email Address: Jennifer.Bayuk@stevens.edu
Jennifer Bayuk is the Program Director of the Systems Security Engineering program, and Industry Professor at the School of Systems and Enterprises. She is also an independent consultant on topics of information confidentiality, integrity, and availability. She is engaged in a wide variety of industries with projects ranging from oversight policy and metrics to technical architecture and requirements. Jennifer has a wide variety of experience in virtually every aspect of the Information Security. She was a Chief Information Security Officer, a Security Architect, a Manager of Information Systems Internal Audit, a Big 4 Security Principal Consultant and Auditor, and a Security Software Engineer. Jennifer frequently publishes on information security and audit topics. Jennifer has lectured for organizations that include ISACA, NIST, and CSI. She is certified in Information Systems Audit (CISA), Information Security Management (CISM), Information Systems Security (CISSP), and IT Governance (CGEIT). She has Masters Degrees in Computer Science and Philosophy.
- Technical Report : Security Engineering
- Technical Report: System Security Engineering
- Conference Paper - The Utility of Security Standards
- An Architectural Systems Engineering Methodology for Addressing Cyber Security
- Conference Presentation, ASRR 2010: Two-Year Research Activity " System-Aware Security"
- Conference Presentation, ASRR 2010: Systems Security Engineering
- Conference Presentation, ASRR 2011: SERC Security
- Conference Paper - Security Via Related Disciplines