Government Executive Advisory Board
The government sponsor has an advisory board with the following charter. The Board, which consists of senior systems engineers from the Department of Defense and other agencies of the government meets annually coincident with the Annual SERC Research Review.
- * Designated SERC advisory body
- * Provides oversight
- * Establishes strategic direction and overarching research priorities
* Provides access to needed DoD and Intelligence Community (IC) resources
- Subject matter experts, designated data, etc.
- * Encourages partnering with collaborating institutions
- * Facilitates the integration of the research efforts
- * Ensures that all research performed is consistent with the approved SERC mission and core competencies and is responsive to customer needs
The full charter can be found here.